Wednesday, November 15, 2006

We're Famous!!!!!!

About a month ago I submitted the story of how Richard proposed to me to "The Knot" website which we are using for our wedding planning and guest tracking.

I signed in today and saw on the main page "Ten Best Proposal Stories of 2006" and guess what? Check it out at:
http://www.theknot.com/ch_article.html?Object=A61109180628&keywordID=166&keywordType=2&parentID=533&HPpos=4a&HPdate=20061115

Scroll down to "Seeing Things"

It's a little shorter than what I submitted and any reference to God was cut out...too bad. I'm still proud of my wonderful fiancee-he's so creative!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Mom said...

Your proposal story is so cute! I'm so blessed to see the ways God has lead in your lives this past year. I love reading your blog and seeing how God is working in your life. Your wedding day will be one special day!